A discussion of using Lean tools and technology to drive change and streamline processes throughout the HR value stream. Mostly, anyway.
One more from Dublin before getting back on the road. Next stop: fjords! I think!
[…] you are changing your environment, you have to commit. We’ve talked before about designing for your 80% and helping the other 20% cope. This is a great example of an […]
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2016 · Balance Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in
Lean HR is using WP-Gravatar