The Human Resource Planning Society (HRPS) is a strong network of more than 3,000 HR thought leaders and executives representing the world’s most prominent businesses. As a speaker at the HRPS Global Conference, April 25-28, 2010 in San Diego, I’m pleased to offer you a discounted rate to attend.
I’m excited to present my session, Human Resources Operational Excellence – Leveraging the Opportunities of the New Economy, on April 27th at 1:30pm. I hope you can join me to hear about our work in implementing a structured methodology for improving HR processes and driving hard savings for the business.
If you haven’t yet registered, the conference has provided a $150 discount code to attend for connections of speakers. Register online by April 16 and enter SN4 when prompted ($150 discount applies to non-members only).
In addition to my session, keynote headliners include the most influential strategic thinkers and leaders from a variety of global companies:
• John W. Boudreau, PhD, Center for Effective Organizations
• Shannon Deegan, Director of People Operations, Central Staffing & Business Development, Google
• Rich Fante, President, and Lynn Tetrault, EVP, HR & Corporate Affairs, AstraZeneca USA
• Sandy Ogg, CHRO, Unilever
• Satish Pradhan, EVP, Group HR, Tata Sons Limited
• Harold Sirkin, author of Globality
• Karen Stephenson, Business 2.0’s “The Organization Woman”
• Dave Ulrich and Wendy Ulrich, co-authors of The Why of Work
For more information, follow @HRPS or download the Global Conference Brochure for session descriptions, networking details and housing/travel resources.
I hope to see you in San Diego!